Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Required Ph Documents When Petitioning a Filipino Spouse to the US

We write…

Audio Script:

If you are a Filipino married to a U-S citizen and you both decide to settle in the United States, you will go through the U-S immigration process.

First, your American citizen spouse will have to file and receive approval for a petition and affidavit of support on your behalf with the U-S-C-I-S. Then, you will file the immigrant visa application. The process can take between eight and 12 months to finish.